Wednesday 7 October 2009

Stitching Update.


Well after a busy weekend I have managed to find a few hours to make a start on part 12 of my chatelaine. I'm really looking forward to getting this finished now as I want to make a start on my new piece I have found called Moonlite Orchid by Patricia Ann Designs - see link below. I just need to get around to getting the threads ordered that I don't have in my stash.
http://www.crossstitchstuff.com/Products.aspx?Product=583

This weekend I'm going to Alwinton Show, which is the last show of the season up in the Northumberland hills. I'll be very busy baking on Thursday & Friday night for it as I am competing in the baking classes. I'll also take the dogs along for the day and there's a little dog show they can go in in the afternoon for a bit of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog do you have. I followed the link on the Chatelaine board. Your puppies are adorable!
    Your Chatelaine is beautiful already. Hopefully you'll find some time to finish it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia's designs are lovely aren't they? Good luck at the show

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Chatelaine loks lovely Julia, I am enjoying your blog. Beautiful Patricia Ann design too!

    ReplyDelete